Earth Sciences Energy & Environment Public Lecture Series
Each year, the School of Earth Sciences, along with the Woods Institute for the Environment, offers a series of evening lectures centered around a current, relevant topic from an Earth Science perspective. Each lecture in the series is free and open to the public. No registration is required.
- Past Lecture Series Materials
- Energy and Environment Public Lecture Series: Fueling the Future
The 2009 A. J. Horn Lecture on U.S. Energy Production and Consumption
- 7:30 pm, January 20, 2009
- A distinguished panel of Stanford experts discuss some of the issues and challenges we face on the way to a new energy future.
- Stacey Bent, Chemical Engineering
Lou Durlofsky, Energy Resources Engineering
Margot Gerritsen, Energy Resources Engineering
Roland Horne, Energy Resources Engineering
Mark Jacobson, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Jennifer Wilcox, Energy Resources Engineering
- Watch online videos of some of our past lectures and download associated materials. You can also find these lectures available for download on Stanford iTunes.
© Stanford University. All Rights Reserved. Stanford, CA 94305. (650) 723-2300.